Owner of this wonder world of magic !

My photo
coffeeholic - Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll have another coffee. Do wonder in my wonder life (:
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Making love!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 9, 2018

Assalamualaikum from new me (:

Assalamualaikum and hi my followers *Dunno people still read my blog or not lol*

I've been dumping/ignore i must say :P my lovely blog about 4 years !!. Last post was like in 2013 oh my god!

I've been through a lot through out these 4 years. Got married on 26 December 2014, busy with working wife schedule, working, juggle with wife duties and so on. Ahh so many things happened! And...terdampar la blogku dalam kesepian jadinya sobsss.


via GIPHY

Anywayssss. I will update more insyallah!! my life has been so fantastic! So stay tune for more post from me! *hopefully* 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails